It’s time to STOP struggling to DIY your website alone,
and eliminate the feelings of intimidation, frustration and overwhelm with technology.
Contrary to popular belief, you DON’T need to pay thousands to hire a web designer
in order to have a professional, quality and attractive site that effectively represents
you, your brand and your message.
Let’s work together 1-on-1 so you can get started
making money and making a difference with your business website.
- You’re a seasoned pro in your field, but new to creating your business website
- You have a free blog or free website for your business and you’re ready to go pro without breaking the bank
- You’re a beginner in your field and ready to start creating your first business website
- You tried to go pro with your business website but you’re not proud of it and would like to improve the design, functionality, usability, etc.
- Get your business website setup (and have it look professional and attractive) so you can start attracting and working with your dream clients & customers.
- Create an attractive and compelling landing page so you can build your list.
- Start a blog so you can engage your audience with your expertise and inspiration.
- Create and sell digital products, programs & services from your website (i.e. ebooks, ecourses, worksheets, audios, videos, 1-on-1 services, etc.)
- Use an email marketing program to send newsletters to your audience.
- Setup automated systems so you can easily sign up new clients & customers from your site.
I work specifically with Passionpreneurs, who are defined by…
Get 1-on-1 Guidance & Support
with this DIY E-course:
Setup Your Biz Website
- Domain & Hosting Essentials – Including domain & hosting basics, how to choose a domain name, the importance of owning your site, and recommended affordable options
- How to Connect Your Hosting to Your Domain
- Installing WordPress + An Intro to WordPress
- Tips & Tricks for Your New WordPress Website – Including configuring your plugins, users, general settings, importing/transferring your content from your old site, and comments
Basic Principles for Effective & Attractive Design
- Case Studies of Effective & Attractive Design – Screencast video showing a breakdown of the design & layout principles, visual branding, and effective marketing strategies of several successful business websites.
- Website Personality Questionnaire – Designed to help you determine the unique personality of your biz website – including your brand colors & fonts, your website’s purpose & function and the overall look & feel of your site.
- Effective Design, Layout & Site Usage – Including how to engage with your audience to get them to take the actions you want them to take. Additionally, how to create a great user experience for your visitors, so they are impressed with you (not just your design), clearly understand you, and have an overall great experience when engaging with you.
Customize & Maintain Your Biz Website
- Intro to Elegant Themes & Divi
- Tips & Tricks for Website Customization – Including getting started with Divi, an example of how to get started customizing your site (video tutorial), page layout suggestions, menus, fonts & colors, graphics, sidebar & footer suggestions, blog extras, footer & blog post comments customization, and additional DIY support resources
- Business Website Essential Plugins
- Website Security & Backups – Including a FREE plug-in that allows you to “set it and forget it” to make backups EASY!
Set Up Your Online Business Resources
- Setup Your Domain Email & Connect It to Gmail
- Build Your List with Aweber – Ebook Tutorial with screenshots teaching you how to create your lists, signup forms, follow up messages, and broadcasts/newsletters, with strategies for customized design and effectiveness weaved in, as well as bonus training on how to create a high valuable opt-in offer
- How to Create an Effective and Attractive Landing Page – Learn how to do this WITHOUT using Leadpages or other expensive landing page resources
- Get Paid with Paypal – Ebook Tutorial with screenshots to teach you how to set up your FREE Business PayPal account, get paid easily with “Buy Now” buttons, use customized “Buy Now” buttons on your site, create recurring payment subscriptions, invoices, etc.
- Additional Online Business Resources – Including online business essentials and organization/systems essentials
Create Digital Content/Online Offers
- Create Private Content for Freebies/Thank You Pages
- Create a Buy Now/Registration Page
- Create Ebooks – Learn how to do this WITHOUT expensive software
- Create PDFs/Printable & Fillable Worksheets
- Create Audio Recordings
- Create Videos & Screencast Tutorials
- Host a Teleseminar or Group Call
- Host a Webinar or Interview – Learn how to do this WITHOUT investing in expensive webinar resources
- Host a Live (In Person) Event
- Host an Online Group
- Upload Your Content to Your Website
- Create Private Paid Content & Online Courses – Learn how to do this WITHOUT investing in expensive membership site plugins and themes
Client Intake & Purchase Delivery Systems
- Client Intake & Purchase Delivery Questionnaire – Designed to help you get clear on your entire client intake and purchase delivery process so that you can easily create a system to automate and streamline things.
- Prospective Client Interest Systems – Including systems for having a prospective client send you a message, schedule an appointment, fill out an application, or signup for an interest list.
- Client/Customer Signup Systems – Including systems for having a new client sign a contract, pay you over the phone, in person payments, etc.
- Purchase Delivery Systems – Including how to setup after purchase automation using your “Buy Now” button, and several ways to create powerful systems with it.
- Working Relationship Systems – Including general rules & guidelines, file sharing & project management systems, and ongoing communication tools and systems.
- Goodbye Package Systems – Including systems for followups/feedback/testimonials, personalized “thank you’s” & messages, and ongoing communication
- Online Marketing 101 – Including social media strategies, how to gain exposure and expand your reach, and launch sequences and strategies
- Passionpreneur Directory – Show off your website, get exposure, and maybe even land new clients & customers by adding your new DIY website to my Passionpreneur Directory.
“I’m really glad I signed up for Alexis’ program. I was at a point in my business where I really needed to get things going – get my website up, create and test content and market to my target audience. Alexis was there to walk me through all the steps saving me a lot of hours trying to figure this out for myself.
With her help, encouragement and technical expertise I created and designed my website and got it up and running in 2 weeks just in time to start my popup facebook group.
The 1:1 calls, FB group and training material have all helped me greatly in getting my business off the ground. Thank you Alexis!”
Success Coach to Brilliant Creative Minds
6 Consecutive Weekly 1 Hour 1-on-1 Skype Sessions
- Including personalized tech coaching, live training (where we share screens), online business strategy, and built-in accountability.
- These sessions are designed to help you go through the training material and give focused attention to your specific struggles and goals no matter where you are in the learning process.
- They are also intended to help you set goals to make great progress with your website during our 6 weeks together, so I can answer your biggest questions and give you feedback as you move forward.
Online Training Area with Downloadable PDFs and Evergreen Video Tutorials
- Including step-by-step instructions on everything you need to create, design and maintain your business website, as well as use it to do business online.
- You’ll get immediate access to the entire course and you’ll retain access even after our sessions for an extended period of time, so you can go at your own pace and read and watch again & again whenever you need a refresher.
Facebook Support Group
- Where you can get continued support from me between sessions and even after our sessions for an extended period of time.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to connect with other Passionpreneurs I’m mentoring, so you can learn from each other, network, make new friends, and make connections with like-minded people so you no longer have to DIY alone.
“Working with Alexis has been one of the best decisions I could have made for my business. I am not a techy person at all and she taught me the skills needed to create my very own website.
She is very patient, a great teacher, and always willing to answer questions. I would easily recommend her to anyone wanting to learn how to build their own website.
Life Coach & Motivational Speaker
This is for you if:
- You’re an entrepreneur, business owner, coach, consultant, strategist, expert, trainer, freelancer, healer, or spiritual guide.
- You’re new to creating your own website, working with WordPress, or you consider yourself “non-techie”, and you need the basics to shorten your learning curve in a way that still allows you to present yourself professionally and be proud of your site.
- You consider yourelf intermediate when it comes to technology and websites, but you’re not happy with the results you’ve created on your own and you’re looking for guidance to upgrade your online presence affordably.
- You are tired of relying on others to make changes to your website.
- You’ve spent thousands on tech or design services out of fear of DIY, and now you’re ready to take things into your own hands.
- You want to DIY so you can cut down on upfront costs and have full control of your site (even if you plan to hire a team in the future to take things over as your business grows).
- You are ready and committed to taking action on everything you need to do for your business website, you just need the road map and guidance to get there.
- You are open to taking suggestions, learning the necessary technology (even though it seems scary, it doesn’t have to be – I make it as easy as possible), and learning new strategies to help create, design and use your business website.
- You are a fun, spiritual, positive, conscious person looking to learn from, share with and connect with other like-minded people.
This is NOT for you if:
- You would just rather have someone else do everything for you.
- You are not willing to learn and adjust to the intricacies of technology (no matter how easy I make it for you, technology is fickle and ever changing, you must be ok with this).
- You don’t have time in your schedule for 6 consecutive weeks to give focused attention to creating your website, going through this training, and attending our scheduled sessions.
- You would rather build your site on Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, etc. I only teach WordPress. It’s the most beneficial option for your business website that allows you to have total ownership of your site and gives you the ultimate flexibility to create your site as your business grows, expands and evolves.
- You use Mailchimp or another email marketing program and are not willing to use anything else. I only teach Aweber. It’s definitely an upgrade from Mailchimp (and others) as far as flexibility and features, without having to expensively invest in programs like Infusionsoft or Ontraport before it’s necessary.
- You’ve already started working with WordPress and you’re married to your current theme. I only teach Divi. It’s the best option to have the ultimate flexibility, easily create impressive design with a drag and drop page builder, and represent your business with a quality, professional and attractive site even if you’re a beginner.
“Alexis Myers you have been a gift to my world. You are so thorough and forward thinking. You check and double-check my work to make sure I shine.
You offer unsolicited suggestions to further my business in an effort to make it as successful as it can be.
I have so much confidence in the ability for this venture to be successful with your support, I am forever grateful.
With all my heart, THANK YOU!”
Single Mom Lifestyle Expert
Mary Toolan Success Coach for Brilliant Creatives
Why Work With Me
- Work with someone who is genuinely passionate about YOUR passion and success.
- Learn from someone who is adamant about making technology easy and affordable.
- Benefit from my natural ability to see things from the client/customer/visitor perspective.
Why I Do This
“I AM LOVING my new business website, and I know when I pull it up that Alexis Myers helped me in getting my site to a stage that when I see it or can reference it for one of my clients or friends it is because she was carefully placed in my path.
I have been in business for several years and had multiple sites and projects that I never really felt good about or had a hard time executing on. Alexis’s organization skills and technical know how have helped me move boulders I was unable to move on my own before.
I am full of gratitude to be connected with her and to have her on my team as a resource.”
Certified Health Coach & doTERRA Wellness Advocate
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Alexis and she over-delivered on all accounts. Alexis patiently listened to my fairly novice explanation of what I needed and was trying to accomplish. She then took it one step further by even making better recommendations along the way, suggesting things I never would have thought of!
Alexis is not only highly creative with a keen eye for good design, but she’s extremely personable and a joy to do business with.
I highly recommend working with her; she’s an excellent collaborator that genuinely cares about your business and your success.“
Tanya McGill Freeman
Social Media Coach & Consultant