It’s time to STOP struggling to DIY your website alone,
and eliminate the feelings of intimidation, frustration and overwhelm with technology.
Contrary to popular belief, you DON’T need to pay thousands to hire a web designer
in order to have a professional, quality and attractive site that effectively represents
you, your brand and your message.
Let’s work together 1-on-1 so you can get started
making money and making a difference with your business website.
- You’re a seasoned pro in your field, but new to creating your business website
- You have a free blog or free website for your business and you’re ready to go pro without breaking the bank
- You’re a beginner in your field and ready to get started with your business website
- You tried to go pro with your business website but you’re not proud of it and would like to improve the design, functionality, usability, etc.
- Get your business website setup (and have it look professional and attractive) so you can start attracting and working with your dream clients & customers.
- Create an attractive and compelling landing page so you can build your list.
- Start a blog so you can engage your audience with your expertise and inspiration.
- Create and sell digital products, programs & services from your website (i.e. ebooks, ecourses, worksheets, audios, videos, 1-on-1 services, etc.)
- Use an email marketing program to send newsletters to your audience.
- Setup automated systems so you can easily sign up new clients & customers from your site.
I work specifically with Passionpreneurs, who are defined by…
Tech Coaching, Training and Online Business Strategy
in the following lessons:
Setup Your Biz Website
- Domain & Hosting Essentials
- How to Connect Your Hosting to Your Domain
- Installing WordPress + An Intro to WordPress
- Tips & Tricks for Your New WordPress Website
Basic Principles for Effective & Attractive Design
- Case Studies on well designed, attractive and effective sites – Including design tips for a modern and attractive site no matter what your style is, also how and why certain things work and don’t work.
- Make your site effective – How to engage with your audience to get them to take the actions you want them to take – this is not a museum, it’s a business!
- Create a great user experience for your visitors – So they are impressed with you (not just your design), clearly understand you, and have an overall great experience when engaging with you.
- Website Personality Questionnaire – Determine the unique personality of your biz website – including your brand colors & fonts, your website’s purpose & function and the overall look & feel of your site.
Customize & Maintain Your Biz Website
- Intro to Elegant Themes & Divi
- Tips & Tricks for Website Customization
- Business Website Essential Plugins
- Website Security & Backups (featuring a FREE plug-in that allows you to “set it and forget it” to make backups EASY!)
Set Up Your Online Business Resources
- Setup Your Domain Email & Connect It to Gmail
- Build Your List with Aweber (including creating your lists, signup forms, follow up messages, and broadcasts/newsletters, with strategies for customized design and effectiveness weaved in, as well as bonus training on how to create a high valuable opt-in offer)
- Create a Landing Page without Leadpages or other expensive landing page software
- Get Paid with Paypal (including setting up your FREE Business PayPal account, getting paid with “Buy Now” buttons, using customized “Buy Now” buttons on your site, recurring payment subscriptions, invoices, etc.)
- Additional Online Business Resources (including online business essentials and organization/systems essentials)
Create Digital Content/Online Offers
- Create Private Content for Freebies/Thank You Pages
- Create a Buy Now/Registration Page
- Create Ebooks
- Create PDFs/Printable & Fillable Worksheets
- Create Audio Recordings
- Create Videos & Screencast Tutorials
- Host a Teleseminar or Group Call
- Host a Webinar or Interview
- Host a Live (In Person) Event
- Host an Online Group
- Upload Your Content to Your Website
- Create Private Paid Content & Online Courses
Client Intake & Purchase Delivery Systems
- Client/Customer Intake Questionnaire
- How to deliver products/services/instructions immediately after purchase (including local/in person events)
- Resources for client intake forms/applications/surveys
- System for digital contracts & signatures
- Online Marketing 101
- Social Media Strategies
- How to Gain exposure and expand your reach
- Launch sequences and strategies
“I’m really glad I signed up for Alexis’ program. I was at a point in my business where I really needed to get things going – get my website up, create and test content and market to my target audience. Alexis was there to walk me through all the steps saving me a lot of hours trying to figure this out for myself.
With her help, encouragement and technical expertise I created and designed my website and got it up and running in 2 weeks just in time to start my popup facebook group.
The 1:1 calls, FB group and training material have all helped me greatly in getting my business off the ground. Thank you Alexis!”
Success Coach to Brilliant Creative Minds
- 6 weekly 1 hour calls for 1-on-1 tech coaching, training, strategy and accountability – to help you go through the training material and give focused attention to your specific struggles and goals no matter where you are in the learning process. These are also designed to help you set goals to get things finished in time for our calls so I can answer any questions you have and give you feedback as you move forward.
- Downloadable PDFs and Evergreen Video Tutorials – that you can read and watch again & again whenever you need a refresher.
- Private Facebook Group – where you can get continued support from me between calls, as well as connect with other Passionpreneurs I’m mentoring. This also gives you the opportunity to support and learn from each other, network, make new friends, and make connections with like-minded people so you no longer have to DIY alone.
“Working with Alexis has been one of the best decisions I could have made for my business. I am not a techy person at all and she taught me the skills needed to create my very own website.
She is very patient, a great teacher, and always willing to answer questions. I would easily recommend her to anyone wanting to learn how to build their own website.
Life Coach & Motivational Speaker
This is for you if:
- You’re an entrepreneur, business owner, coach, consultant, strategist, expert, trainer, freelancer, healer, or spiritual guide.
- You’re new to WordPress, creating your own website, or consider yourself non-techie and you need the basics to shorten your learning curve in a way that still allows you to present yourself professionally and be proud of your site.
- You consider yourelf intermediate when it comes to technology and websites, but you’re not happy with the results you’ve created on your own and you’re looking for guidance to upgrade your online presence affordably.
- You are tired of relying on others to make changes to your website.
- You’ve spent thousands on tech or design support out of fear of DIY, and now you’re ready to take things into your own hands.
- You want to DIY so you can cut down on upfront costs and have the control to do things your own way (even if you plan to hire a team in the future to take things over as your business grows).
- You are ready and committed to taking action on everything you need to do for your business website, you just need the road map and guidance to get there.
- You are open to taking suggestions, learning the necessary technology (even though it seems scary, it doesn’t have to be – I make it as easy as possible), and learning new strategies to help start, build and further your business website.
- You are a fun, spiritual, positive, conscious person looking to learn from, share with and connect with other like-minded people.
This is NOT for you if:
- You would just rather have someone else do everything for you.
- You are not willing to learn and adjust to the intricacies of technology (no matter how easy I make it for you, technology is fickle and ever changing, you must be ok with this).
- You would rather build your site on Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, etc. I only teach WordPress. It’s the most beneficial option for your business website that allows you to have total ownership of your site and gives you the ultimate flexibility to create your site as your business grows, expands and evolves.
- You use Mailchimp or another email marketing program and are not willing to use anything else. I only teach Aweber. It’s definitely an upgrade from Mailchimp (and others) as far as flexibility and features, without having to expensively invest in programs like Infusionsoft or Ontraport before it’s necessary.
- You’ve already started working with WordPress and you’re married to your current theme. I only teach Divi. It’s the best option to have the ultimate flexibility, easily create impressive design with a drag and drop page builder, and represent your business with a quality, professional and attractive site even if you’re a beginner.
“Alexis Myers you have been a gift to my world. You are so thorough and forward thinking. You check and double-check my work to make sure I shine.
You offer unsolicited suggestions to further my business in an effort to make it as successful as it can be.
I have so much confidence in the ability for this venture to be successful with your support, I am forever grateful.
With all my heart, THANK YOU!”
Single Mom Lifestyle Expert
“I’ve been working with Alexis for over a year and love her passion for helping me be successful. She sees my strengths and naturally looks for ways to help me do what I love — and find strategies to manage the rest.
From planning, to online communication, to business strategy, I consider Alexis an essential ally in moving my business forward.“
Holistic Health & Transformation Coach
Why Work With Me
- Work with someone who is genuinely passionate about YOUR passion and success.
- Learn from someone who is adamant about making technology easy and affordable.
- Benefit from my natural ability to see things from the client/customer/visitor perspective.
Why I Do This
“Your videos have made this all extremely easy for me and saved me tons of time trying to figure this out for myself!“
Success Coach for Brilliant Creatives
“I AM LOVING my new business website, and I know when I pull it up that Alexis Myers helped me in getting my site to a stage that when I see it or can reference it for one of my clients or friends it is because she was carefully placed in my path.
I have been in business for several years and had multiple sites and projects that I never really felt good about or had a hard time executing on. Alexis’s organization skills and technical know how have helped me move boulders I was unable to move on my own before.
I am full of gratitude to be connected with her and to have her on my team as a resource.”
Certified Health Coach & doTERRA Wellness Advocate
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Alexis and she over-delivered on all accounts. Alexis patiently listened to my fairly novice explanation of what I needed and was trying to accomplish. She then took it one step further by even making better recommendations along the way, suggesting things I never would have thought of!
Alexis is not only highly creative with a keen eye for good design, but she’s extremely personable and a joy to do business with.
I highly recommend working with her; she’s an excellent collaborator that genuinely cares about your business and your success.“
Tanya McGill Freeman
Social Media Coach & Consultant