Web Design Services
It’s time to make your business dreams and visions come to life in the form of a beautiful website that you’re proud to show your friends, clients and colleagues. Your website is your online home and digital storefront. It’s the essence of who you are as a brand and a person, so it’s very important that it displays the look and feel that is authentic to your message and offerings. Ready to bring your brand to life online? Or are you aching for a re-design of your current website so it can more accurately and effectively depict your brand? Let’s get to work…
- All websites are created with WordPress & Divi.
- In addition to the Web Design fee, you will need to purchase a domain name, hosting, and the Divi theme if you haven’t already done so (you will receive step-by-step instructions and recommendations if needed).
- Logo design is not included. Although I can create graphic images, I am not a digital illustrator. I can refer to you to one in the event you need a logo created.
- A 50% deposit is required before work begins, and the balance will be due at the end of the project right before the site goes live.
- Your website will be done in 2-4 weeks. It is imperative that you get me your content in a timely manner to adhere to this schedule.
- Any add-ons will be charged at $65 an hour and added to the balance due at the end of the project.
- If my schedule is booked for the month, you can put a 25% deposit down to claim your spot for the next month.
This Package Includes…
- Website Personality Questionnaire – You’ll fill this out so we can both be clear on your wants, needs, brand messaging and personality of your website.
- WordPress website built from the ground up customized based on your brand personality and business needs (includes Domain & Hosting setup, all you need to do is purchase them, I’ll handle the rest).
- Up to 5 pages of your content (you provide the content, I will layout the pages).
- Customized header image to promote your brand.
- My Business Website Essential plugins installed & configured.
- Backup & Security Protection
- Freebie Opt-in Form placed on site (includes new list setup & welcome autoresponder/follow up message done in Aweber only)
- 1 hour training call with instructions on how to use and maintain everything.
(Price does not include the cost of purchasing a domain name, hosting & premium theme.)
Receive everything in the Custom WordPress Website Package
Client Intake System Setup
- Automated system created to sign up new clients
- Registration page created with “Buy Now” button
- Purchase delivery system created to automatically deliver offerings/instructions after purchase
- 1 hour training call with instructions on how to use and maintain everything
(Price does not include the cost of purchasing a domain name, hosting, email marketing program, and any resource recommended for automated systems.)
If you are looking for someone who can take your vision and create a one-of-a-kind site that truly reflects your authentic voice, she's your girl!
"Working with Alexis was an experience of true partnership and shared vision. Alexis allowed us to feel heard and secure in the process of creating our site. For lack of better words, "she gets it". She listens and truly places herself in our organization and in our vision in service of embodying that vision in our website. Her attention to detail and commitment to the project made it a smooth process that was also really enjoyable. If you are looking for someone who can take your vision and create a one-of-a-kind site that truly reflects your authentic voice, she's your girl!"
The Passion to Purpose Poject
Alexis impressed me with her efficient, professional manner and her get it done attitude...
Right from the start, Alexis impressed me with her efficient, professional manner and her get it done attitude - an approach that not only inspired confidence, but generated the results I needed. When I was ready to literally start tearing my hair out because I could not get my website to work, she jumped in and easily found and fixed the problems. All the while still having a smile on her face. So when I need website fixes or design help I can’t think of anyone else I would want doing my work.
Strong Women Enterprises, LLC
You offer unsolicited suggestions to further my business in an effort to make it as successful as it can be.
"Alexis Myers you have been a gift to my world. You are so thorough and forward thinking. You check and double-check my work to make sure I shine. You offer unsolicited suggestions to further my business in an effort to make it as successful as it can be. I have so much confidence in the ability for this venture to be successful with your support, I am forever grateful.
With all my heart, THANK YOU!"
Kerri Zane Enterprises
Alexis was present, accommodating and friendly. I feel confident that Alexis will be able to help you distinguish yourself online as well.
"I came to Alexis for help with my website with no experience in web design. She held my hand during the creation of my website, explaining components I didn't understand with patience, and often working after hours to complete all we had discussed. Alexis was present, accommodating and friendly. She completed my website in a timely manner and told me how to edit it for the future. I feel confident that Alexis will be able to help you distinguish yourself online as well."
Beth Lawrence Yoga
Alexis is not only highly creative with a keen eye for good design, but she's extremely personable and a joy to do business with.
"I've had the pleasure of working with Alexis on a couple of projects for my site and she over-delivered on all accounts. Not only did Alexis patiently listen to my fairly novice explanation of what I needed and was trying to accomplish with the site, but she quickly got to work making those changes happen. She then took it one step further by even making better recommendations along the way, suggesting things I never would have thought of!
Alexis is not only highly creative with a keen eye for good design, but she's extremely personable and a joy to do business with. I highly recommend working with her; she's an excellent collaborator that genuinely cares about your business and your success."
Digital Sophisticate, LLC
Alexis's organization skills and technical know how have helped me move boulders I was unable to move on my own before.
"I AM LOVING my new site and I know when I pull up www.brookewartell.com that Alexis Myers helped me in getting my site to a stage that when I see it or can reference it for one of my clients or friends it is because she was carefully placed in my path. I have been in business for several years and had multiple sites and projects that I never really felt good about or had a hard time executing on. Alexis's organization skills and technical know how have helped me move boulders I was unable to move on my own before. I am full of gratitude to be connected with her and to have her on my team as a resource."
Breakout Sales, Inc.
If I need any design work done in the future, Alexis will be the first person I contact.
"Working with Alexis has been fantastic. As someone who is new to working with a website designer I wasn’t sure what to expect. After describing what we had in mind she quickly suggested ideas which resulted in delivering a great outcome. If I need any design work done in the future, Alexis will be the first person I contact."